The Cudahy Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to developing innovative programs and partnerships that enhance and promote business and a strong local economy. Communicating information on relevant business trends, being a leader in legislative advocacy for business, and providing networking opportunities for members are additional functions of the Chamber.
Our members are invited to attend regular meetings typically scheduled during the lunch hour at one of our area restaurants. The meetings are informal and friendly, and visitors are always welcomed. Meeting dates can be found on our calendar, and we ask that you notify the Chamber if you are interested in attending as a guest. A reasonable fee is charged to cover the cost of lunch. Meetings consist of a general report by the president and/or other members. There usually is a presentation to the body by one of our fellow businesses to learn more about their company or a presentation by a guest speaker such as an area civic leader, politician, or any other guest that has an interest in the group. Often there is an open forum for questions and discussion between members.
Benefits of Being A Chamber Member
- A close connection to fellow business associates in the area
- Get the latest news on Cudahy business and political happenings
- Have a voice in local, state and national business matters
- Be part of Cudahy’s business growth and development
- Promote your business through networking
- Promote your business with access to Internet advertising
- Receive special discounts
- Give back to the community
- Be a leader
If you are interested in joining the Cudahy Chamber of Commerce, simply fill out and submit a membership application online or if you would like to learn more jsut contact our office or any of our chamber members. We welcome new members!